Try the Demo
A DEMO version is provided for you to test the app. The DEMO version does not have the full database of questions but should give you a good idea of how the app works and see the quality of the report it produces.
Log in here to create a report using the DEMO App
User name: [email protected]
Password: [email protected]
What does a Fire Risk Assessment involve?
There are five key steps in a Fire Risk Assessment:
- Identify fire hazards – eg, how could a fire start? what could burn?
- Consider the people who may be a risk – eg, employees, visitors to the premises, and anyone who may be particularly vulnerable such as children, the elderly and disabled people.
- Evaluate and act – think about what you have found in steps 1 and 2 and remove and reduce any risks to protect people and premises.
- Record, plan and train – keep a record of what risks you identified and what actions you have taken to reduce or remove them. Make a clear plan of how to prevent fires and, should a fire start, you will keep people safe. Make sure your staff know what to do in the event of a fire and if necessary that they are trained for their roles.
- Review – regularly review your risk assessment to ensure it remains up to date and reflects and changes that may have occurred.
Subscribers are able to:
- Input all relevant information whilst onsite via a tablet.
- Add supporting photos and produce a comprehensive report with your logo on the front.
The Subscription includes:
- Unlimited use for one user
- Ongoing support
- Professional reports produced in pdf.
- From only £25 + vat per month